- An electrically powered grass trimmer with a nylon cutting cord that rotates rapidly on a spindle.More example sentences
- The best day was the morning when he led me and all the other nerds and misfits to his truck, and then handed each one of us either a weed whacker, hedge trimmer, or a small chainsaw.
- So today - after eating a few of the oatmeal cookies I made in my oven - I went out with the new weed whacker that I'd gotten in exchange for two bottles of wine, and tried to get the meadow low enough so that I might be able to mow it.
- I went inside to flip the switch, and returned to the weed whacker.
More definitions of weed whackerDefinition of weed whacker in:
- The US English dictionary