- Having a positive, sympathetic, or friendly attitude towards someone or something: the company is well disposed to the idea of partnershipMore example sentences
- Asked if so-and-so is a good chap, we tend - if well-disposed towards him - to quote some instance of outrageous kindness.
- If the faculty or students of the institution put together some kind of publication, it is best to send it to people who the organization is fairly certain are well-disposed towards it.
- Because of this, Constantine was even more well-disposed towards the Christians, though he himself was not baptized a Christian until his deathbed.
More definitions of well disposedDefinition of well disposed in:
- The US English dictionary