- Occurring at an appropriate time; timely: a well-timed exitMore example sentences
- Big numbers of new people earning decent salaries will also be a well-timed boost to the Manchester city centre property market.
- In the week it was confirmed that these guys are to go national with their Friday night show, they made a well-timed appearance away from the cameras.
- The sale was well-timed, the shares then trading at 33p compared to 15.5p today.
More definitions of well timedDefinition of well timed in:
- The US English dictionary