- A person who desires happiness or success for another, or who expresses such a desire: Hick received plenty of advice from well-wishersMore example sentences
- It is this peace that should spur donors, investors and well-wishers to pool their resources and invest in the country.
- They made frantic calls to friends, well-wishers and relatives at home to rush much-needed funds.
- Already, the book was filled with signatures and brief words of condolence from friends and well-wishers.
More definitions of well-wisherDefinition of well-wisher in:
- The US English dictionary