- A wet or shiny appearance given to a fabric or achieved by applying a type of gel to the hair: [as modifier]: her hair was spiky with wet-look gelMore example sentences
- This style can be recreated by using a wet-look gel and finger picking the hair into place.
- But sticky, semi-transparent or slightly-coloured wet-look gloss, making each mouth look dripping and wet and, basically, ready for anything.
- Mini-skirts, stilettos, see-through tops, wet-look and boots have become indispensable fashion accessories.
More definitions of wet lookDefinition of wet look in:
- The US English dictionary