- 1 • informal Used to refer to an item or items that are not identified but are felt to have something in common with items already named: little flashing digital displays, electric zooms and whatnots pictures and books and manuscripts and whatnotMore example sentences
- I lived a rather tumultuous life targeting for money power wealth authority status name fame and whatnot.
- Supersticious like i am sometimes and believe in faith and whatnots this is a bit spooky.
- When foreigners start to get really jittery about the war, they'll be trading in their euros, yen, rubles, and rupees and whatnots for solid, US dollars.
More definitions of whatnotDefinition of whatnot in:
- The US English dictionary