- After which: dinner was taken at a long wooden table, whereafter we sipped liqueurs in front of a roaring fireMore example sentences
- An Indigo Marriage is a marriage between a person and a concept, whereafter the person attempts to assert the legal validity of the marriage onto users, thinkers, or employers of that concept.
- Unions held separate meetings on Sunday morning to consider the draft deal, whereafter they met in a joint caucus prior to the planned meeting.
- Gallagher Estate is to house the parliament for its first five years, whereafter it would be housed at an as-yet undecided venue in Gauteng.
More definitions of whereafterDefinition of whereafter in:
- The US English dictionary