- another term for cuckoo pint.More example sentences
- Their gaudiness advertised that they were the poisonous berries of wild arum, lords-and-ladies.
- For my colleague Stephan's memorial last month we simply contacted one of the parents who encourages her wild arums by feeding and dividing them.
- Primroses, violets and bluebells appear in the roadside verges, followed by wild arum and the wild carrot, otherwise known as ‘Queen Anne's lace’.
More definitions of wild arumDefinition of wild arum in:
- The US English dictionary