- A preparation made from a southern African shrub of the mint family, used similarly to cannabis.
More example sentences
- The plant is Leonotis leonurus, family Labiatae
- Although the entire wild dagga plant is usable, the flower petals seem to produce very pleasant smoke and are slightly higher in concentration of the active ingredient.
- The wild dagga is a robust shrub which grows up to 2-3m tall and 1.5m wide.
- We provide wild dagga, salvia and salvia divinorum, kratom, kanna, wild lettuce opium and blue lotus for no intention or purpose.