- The sport or pastime of riding on water on a sailboard.More example sentences
- With over 20 million windsurfers around the globe, this initiative is targeting windsurfing and related water sports as a tourism attraction.
- As she rattles off a list of pursuits that include snorkeling, kayaking, beach volleyball, scuba diving, windsurfing and water skiing, my anticipation and adrenaline levels skyrocket.
- He loves extreme sports like windsurfing, motor racing and water jet riding.
- More example sentences
- So he decided to windsurf across Bass Strait, non-stop.
- The resort offers ample opportunities to ride horses on the beach, play tennis, windsurf, kayak, dance at the nightclub and enjoy fresh local fish.
- Despite poor sound quality, the waterproof MP120 is ideal for those who want music while they swim, windsurf or jog in the rain.
More definitions of windsurfingDefinition of windsurfing in:
- The US English dictionary