- A high stiff shirt collar with turned-down corners.More example sentences
- You can wear three basic types of shirts with a tuxedo: wing collar, turndown collar and mandarin collar.
- Bearded in some instances, clean-shaven in others, Lincoln is invariably shown in a black suit and white shirt with wing collar and black bow tie.
- The young man's black hair is parted in the middle, he sports a moustache and sideburns, and wears a large black cravat under a wide wing collar.
More definitions of wing collarDefinition of wing collar in:
- The US English dictionary