- Impartially: take all your decisions without fear or favourMore example sentences
- Judges are supposed to impartially interpret the law without fear or favour.
- What hidden motivations are there in an oath that states that our judges will pledge themselves to act fairly and impartially, without fear or favour, affection, or ill will?
- Anyone suspected of criminal behaviour, regardless of who they are, should be subject to investigation, and, if the competent authority deems necessary, should be tried without fear or favour.
More definitions of without fear or favourDefinition of without fear or favour in:
- The US English dictionary