1British A person who is not white.
- Not unless savage, proxy wars fought in lands where the coloured races live (chinks, niggers, dinks, wogs, gooks) don't count as wars at all.
- Look at how even aggressive educated wogs serve their white masters at little or no prodding simply because they desire to be white and not what they were born.
- I could never see the point to wearing white; it was so unflattering for the body if the person wasn't a wog anyway.
1.1Australian A foreigner or immigrant, especially one from southern Europe.
- I hear the word ' skips ' & ' wogs ' thrown around all the time.
- Now on to why else I think wogs raised in the country are different to wogs raised in the city.
- Being wogs we are very passionate about what is important to us.
1920s: of unknown origin.
Words that rhyme with wogagog, befog, blog, bog, clog, cog, dog, flog, fog, grog, hog, Hogg, hotdog, jog, log, nog, prog, slog, smog, snog, sprog, tautog, tog, trog
1930s: of unknown origin.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.