non-standard spelling of yes, representing informal pronunciation.
- So yeah, I don't have a problem with Sean and he has no reason to have a problem with me.
- So yeah, it appears I have many a good music tale to tell during my exploits over the years.
- I have no clue how our idiotic principal got that idea but yeah, okay, if he says so.
- Expressing sarcastic disagreement with, or disbelief at, what someone has said: he is currently working on a novel—yeah, rightMore example sentences
- Robin's decided she's going to call him and tell him to get his act together. Yeah, right!
- Apparently the job I had been called in for had been filled just a few hours earlier (yeah, right).
- She didn't seem overly impressed with my response, but 'promised' they would look into it (yeah, right).
Words that rhyme with yeahaffair, affaire, air, Altair, Althusser, Anvers, Apollinaire, Astaire, aware, Ayer, Ayr, bare, bear, bêche-de-mer, beware, billionaire, Blair, blare, Bonaire, cafetière, care, chair, chargé d'affaires, chemin de fer, Cher, Clair, Claire, Clare, commissionaire, compare, concessionaire, cordon sanitaire, couvert, Daguerre, dare, debonair, declare, derrière, despair, doctrinaire, éclair, e'er, elsewhere, ensnare, ere, extraordinaire, Eyre, fair, fare, fayre, Finisterre, flair, flare, Folies-Bergère, forbear, forswear, foursquare, glair, glare, hair, hare, heir, Herr, impair, jardinière, Khmer, Kildare, La Bruyère, lair, laissez-faire, legionnaire, luminaire, mal de mer, mare, mayor, meunière, mid-air, millionaire, misère, Mon-Khmer, multimillionaire, ne'er, Niger, nom de guerre, outstare, outwear, pair, pare, parterre, pear, père, pied-à-terre, Pierre, plein-air, prayer, questionnaire, rare, ready-to-wear, rivière, Rosslare, Santander, savoir faire, scare, secretaire, share, snare, solitaire, Soufrière, spare, square, stair, stare, surface-to-air, swear, Tailleferre, tare, tear, their, there, they're, vin ordinaire, Voltaire, ware, wear, Weston-super-Mare, where
Definition of yeah in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.