(abbreviation: Yb or YB)
- A unit of information equal to one septillion (1024) or, strictly, 280 bytes.More example sentences
- You're managing terabytes or petabytes or in our case we do yottabytes of storage.
- We will soon describe storage in new terms such as zettabytes (1021 or 1,000 exabytes), and yottabytes (1024 or 1,000 zettabytes).
- Roughly equal to about a septillion (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) pages of text, numbers beyond Yottabytes haven't yet been named.
More definitions of yottabyteDefinition of yottabyte in:
- The US English dictionary