noun (plural zapateados)
- A flamenco dance with rhythmic stamping of the feet.More example sentences
- Benitez herself seems to have mellowed, employing fewer of her signature bravura zapateados and more of her expressive tilts of the head and slim-waisted torso and dramatic, sudden gestures.
- It involves rapid, spirited steps similar to the Spanish zapateado, in which the feet tap the beat on the floor
- They are known for bright melodies, witty lyrics, and vigorous zapateados incorporating flamenco characteristics.
mid 19th century: Spanish, from zapato 'shoe'.
More definitions of zapateadoDefinition of zapateado in:
- The US English dictionary