- Pasta in the form of tubes resembling large macaroni.More example sentences
- There was pizza, French fries, chicken nuggets, ziti, lasagna, salad.
- There were dinner rolls and chicken cacciatore, baked ziti, and potato salad, peas and corn, and coleslaw.
- The ingredients for Sunday dinner - baked ziti with spicy sausage, salad and toasted French bread with white bean pate - were especially heavy, what will all the cans and jars and whatnot.
More definitions of zitiDefinition of ziti in:
- The US English dictionary