- A projection of the temporal bone that forms part of the zygoma.More example sentences
- In some cases, the zygomatic process of the temporal bone is absent.
- The maxilla may be directly joined to the zygomatic process of the temporal bone by a dorsal extension of the zygomatic process of the maxilla.
- The frontal sinuses may be absent, small, or remarkably large, extending through orbital bones, zygomatic processes, and into the squamae.
More definitions of zygomatic processDefinition of zygomatic process in:
- The US English dictionary