Translation of faith in Arabic:
- 1 (confidence) ثِقة to have faith in sb's ability كانَ عِنْدَهُ ثِقةٌ بِقُدْرةِ شَخْصٍ to act in good/bad faith تَصَرَّفَ بِحُسْنِ \ بِسوءِ نيّةٍ
- 2 (belief) إيمان to have a strong faith كانَ إيمانُهُ قَويًّا to lose one's faith فَقَدَ إيمانَهُ
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries | Arabic
- Arabic-English and English-Arabic dictionary
- 330,000 words, phrases, & translations
- Covers Modern Standard Arabic and British & American English
- Search for Arabic words using vowelled and unvowelled forms
- Thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- Up-to-date and accurate translations