Translation of privilege in Arabic:
- 1 (special right) امْتِياز (plural: امْتِيازات)
- 2 (honour) شَرَف
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries | Arabic
- Arabic-English and English-Arabic dictionary
- 330,000 words, phrases, & translations
- Covers Modern Standard Arabic and British & American English
- Search for Arabic words using vowelled and unvowelled forms
- Thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- Up-to-date and accurate translations