Translation of they in Arabic:
- 2(unspecified person, people)someone called, but they didn't give their name
هُوَأَحَدُهُم اتَّصَلَ، لَكِنَّهُ لم يَذْكُر اسْمَهُthey've started the road repairsلَقَدْ بَدَؤوا في تَصْليحِ الطَريقِthey say she's an actressيُقالُ إنَّها مُمَثِّلةٌ
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Arabic
- Arabic-English and English-Arabic dictionary
- 330,000 words, phrases, & translations, including idioms
- covers Modern Standard Arabic and British & American English
- search for Arabic words using vowelled and unvowelled forms
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Arabic words and sentences
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com