Translation of danger in French:
- danger (m) (of de) (to pour)(from different sources) dangers mplto be in danger of doing somethingrisquer de faire quelque chosethere is no danger in doing somethingil n'y a pas de danger à faire quelque chosethe danger is that …le danger est que … (+ subj)there is a danger that …il y a un risque que … (+ subj)there is a danger/no danger that he will comeil risque/ne risque pas de venirto put somebody in dangermettre quelqu'un en dangerthe road is a danger to childrenla rue constitue un danger pour les enfantsout of dangerhors de dangerdanger!danger!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries French
- French-English and English-French dictionary
- more than 910,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers French* and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to French words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts**
**Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com