Translation of fly in French:
- (BrE) (of trousers) braguette (f)
vt (prét flew pp, flown)
- 1 piloter [aircraft, balloon]; faire voler [kite]
- 3 [bird, aircraft] parcourir [distance]
- 4 [ship] arborer [flag]
vi (prét flew pp, flown)
- 1 [bird, insect, aircraft, kite] voler to fly over or across sth survoler qch
- 4(also fly past, fly by)[time, holidays] passer très vite, filer [fam]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia