Translation of pinch in German:
- 1 (squeezing) Kniff, der give sb a pinch on the arm/cheek jmdn. (od.) jmdm. in den Arm/die Backe kneifen
- 2 [fig.] feel the pinch knapp bei Kasse sein [ugs.] at a pinch zur Not
- 3 (small amount) Prise, die
- 1 kneifen pinch sb's cheek/bottom jmdn. in die Wange/den Hintern [ugs.] kneifen
- 2 [infml], (steal) klauen [salopp]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan