Share this entry

British English: /ˈwɔːb(ə)l/
American English: /ˈwɔrbəl/

Translation of warble in German:

transitive or intransitive verb

Definition of warble in:

Share this entry


What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?

Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.

Get more from Oxford Dictionaries

Subscribe to remove ads and access premium resources


    Next Score: