Translation of blur in Italian:
- (smear) (indistinct object)forma (feminine) confusa, indistintathe writing on the blackboard was just a blur to mele cose scritte alla lavagna erano per me una forma indistintaafter that it all became a blurin seguito tutto diventò confusoher memories are just a bluri suoi ricordi sono molto sfocati
transitive verb forma in -ing ecc. -rr-
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com