Share this entry
British English: /ˈklɔːrəfɔːm/
, /ˈklɒrəfɔːm/
American English: /ˈklɔrəˌfɔrm/

Translation of chloroform in Italian:


transitive verb

Definition of chloroform in:
Share this entry

What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?

Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.

Subscribe to remove ads and access premium resources