Translation of crisis in Italian:
noun pl. -es
- crisi (feminine) (in in, all'interno di) (over a causa di)cabinet, managerial crisis domestic crisis (Politics) the Gulf crisisla crisi del Golfopersonal o emotional crisis to be in crisis to reach a crisisdiventare o farsi criticoto be at o to reach crisis point crisis of confidencecrisi di fiduciato be at crisis level(stocks etc.)
essere a un livello critico
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com