Translation of delivery in Italian:
- 1 (of goods, milk) (of mail, newspaper)(to several houses)
consegna (feminine) , distribuzione (feminine)(to individual)when can you take delivery of the goods?
consegna (feminine) , recapito (masculine)quando possiamo consegnarvi la merce?on deliverybefore n (cost, date, note, order, schedule, service, time)
nella consegna(lorry, vehicle)
- 3 (pronouncement)(of judgment, ruling)
enunciazione (feminine) , emissione (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com