Translation of error in Italian:
- 1(in spelling, grammar, typing, arithmetic) errore (masculine)to make a serious error(in arithmetic) fare un grave errore(of judgment) commettere un errore gravean error of, in somethingun errore di, in qualcosaby o in error error of judgment error of 10% o 10% errorerrore del 10%margin of error errors and omissions excepted (Business)salvo errori e omissioni
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com