- 1 (confidence) to have faith in somebodyavere fiducia in qualcunoto have faith in somebody's abilityavere fiducia nelle capacità di qualcunoto have faith in a partyavere fiducia in un partitoto have faith in a methodavere fiducia in un metodoto put one's faith in somethingriporre la propria fiducia in qualcosahe has no faith in socialismnon ha fiducia nel socialismoI have no faith in hernon ho fiducia in leiin good faith to act in bad faith
- 2 (belief)fede (feminine) (in in)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com