Translation of furious in Italian:
- 1 (angry)furioso, furibondo (with, at con)I was furious with myselfero infuriato con me stessohe's furious about itquesto lo ha reso furiosoI was furious with her for coming o that she had comeero furibondo per il fatto che fosse venutahe was furious at being cheated o that he'd been cheatedera furibondo per l'imbroglioI was furious to learn that…mi infuriai nel sapere che…he was absolutely furious
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com