Translation of imagination in Italian:
- to show imaginationdimostrare immaginazioneto have a fertile imaginationavere una fertile immaginazioneto see something in one's imaginationimmaginarsi qualcosain his imagination he has a friend called Vicha un amico immaginario che si chiama VicI'll leave the rest to your imaginationil resto lo lascio alla tua immaginazioneit leaves nothing to the imagination is it my imagination, or…? it's all in your imagination!è solo nella tua testa! è solo nella tua fantasia!use your imagination!usa l'immaginazione!not by any stretch of the imagination could you say…
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com