Translation of issue in Italian:
- 1 (topic for discussion) a political issueuna questione politicathat's not the issue to force the issue to make an issue (out) offare un caso dithe point at issuel'argomento in questione o il punto in discussioneher beliefs are not at issue our future is at issue here to be at issue (in disagreement)essere in discussione over (about su, per)to take issue withessere in disaccordo conI must take issue with you on that
- 1 (allocate)distribuire (book, food, arms, uniforms) (to a)to issue somebody withdare in dotazione a qualcunoto be issued withricevere in dotazione
- 4 (publish)pubblicare (book, magazine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com