Translation of kindly in Italian:
- 3 (favourably)to look kindly onapprovare, guardare favorevolmente (activity)to think kindly ofavere una buona opinione di (person)to take kindly toaccettare volentieri, apprezzare (idea, suggestion, person)I don't think he'll take kindly to being kept waitingnon penso che gli faccia molto piacere dovere attendere
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com