Translation of perception in Italian:
- 2 (view)my perception of him, of the probleml'immagine che ho di lui, la mia visione del problemathe popular perception of the 1960s as an era of liberationl'opinione comune che gli anni '60 siano stati un'epoca di liberazionethere is a perception growing among nationalists that …tra i nazionalisti si va diffondendo la sensazione o l'impressione che …
- 3 (insight)(of person) intuizione (feminine) , intuito (masculine)(of essay, novel) introspezione (feminine) , analisi (feminine) psicologicathe psychological perception of her later novels
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com