Translation of quickly in Italian:
- (rapidly) velocemente, rapidamente(without delay) velocemente, senza indugiothe police arrived quicklyla polizia è arrivata velocementethe problem was quickly resolved we must sort this problem out quicklydobbiamo risolvere questo problema in fretta(come) quickly!(vieni) veloce!as quickly as possibleil più velocemente possibileI acted quickly on his advice I quickly changed the subject she dealt with the problem quickly and efficientlysi è occupata del problema velocemente ed efficacemente
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com