Translation of stomach in Italian:
- to have a pain in one's stomach to lie on one's stomach to do something on a full stomachfare qualcosa a stomaco pienoon an empty stomacha stomaco vuoto o a digiunothe pit of one's stomachla bocca dello stomacoto be sick to one's stomachavere la nausea o essere disgustatoI'm sick to my stomach of politicssono disgustato dalla politicato have a strong stomachavere uno stomaco forte o di ferro[figurative]avere un bello stomaco o uno stomaco di ferroto turn somebody's stomachrivoltare lo stomaco a qualcuno o stomacare qualcunobefore n (ulcer, cancer, operation)
allo stomaco(disease)to have (a) stomach ache to have stomach trouble
dello stomacoavere problemi di stomaco
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com