Translation of talent in Italian:
- 1 (gift) her talent(s) as a speaker, teacherla sua (innata) capacità oratoria, di insegnareshe has a remarkable talent for musicè molto dotata o ha grande talento per la musicaa man of many talentsun uomo con molte doti
- 2 (ability)talento (masculine) (for doing per fare)to have talent a musician, painter of talentun musicista, un pittore di talentothere's a lot of talent in that teamci sono molti talenti o campioni in quella squadraemployers on the look-out for new talent a scheme to encourage young talent
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com