Translation of treatment in Italian:
- 1 (of person)trattamento (masculine) (of di)preferential treatmenttrattamento preferenzialespecial treatment(preferential) trattamento di riguardo o di favore(unusual) trattamento unico o specialeit won't stand up to rough treatmentnon resisterà agli strapazziher husband's treatment of her was cruelil modo in cui suo marito la trattava era crudeleher treatment of her staff was appallingtrattava in modo orribile i suoi dipendenti
- 3 (Medicine)(by specific drug, method) trattamento (masculine) terapia (feminine)(general care) cura (feminine)a course of treatmentun ciclo di curecancer treatmentcura del cancrodental, hospital, veterinary treatmentcure dentistiche, ospedaliere, veterinariemedical treatmentcure medichepreventive treatmentcura preventiva, profilassiurgent treatmenttrattamento di urgenzapeople requiring treatment should…le persone che richiedono cure mediche dovrebbero…to receive treatment for somethingricevere cure mediche per qualcosato undergo treatment the infection is, isn't responding to treatmentil trattamento è efficace, non è efficace contro l'infezionedrug treatment is preferable to radiotherapy
- 4 (Chemistry, Engineering)trattamento (masculine) (against contro) (with con)timber treatmenttrattamento delle travi in legno
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com