Translation of zoom in Italian:
- 1 [informal] (move quickly)to zoom past I saw you zooming pastti ho visto passare a tutta birrato zoom aroundsfrecciare per (streets, region)the motorcyclist went zooming off down the roadil motociclista si lanciò sfrecciando giù per la stradahe's zoomed off to London I'll just zoom out to the shopvado solo a fare un salto in negozio
- 3 (Aviation)(plane)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*