- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] (event) the Epiphany la Epifanía (del Señor)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (festival) (no article/sin artículo) Epifanía (feminine), el día de (la adoración de los) Reyes
- The story of Epiphany is related by the first three Evangelists: Matthew, Mark and Luke.
- The account of the magi is celebrated as an epiphany of our Lord.
- For Epiphany on January 6, a large round pastry is baked with a bean hidden in it.
- The Christmas season in France comes to an end on Epiphany when we commemorate the coming of the three kings to Bethlehem.
- In Izalco, the period between Christmas and the Feast of the Epiphany is celebrated with nightly processions and Jeu Jeu, an Amerindian rain dance.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.