Translation of Epiphany in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] (event) the Epiphany la Epifanía (del Señor)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (festival) (no article/sin artículo) Epifanía (feminine), el día de (la adoración de los) Reyes
- The story of Epiphany is related by the first three Evangelists: Matthew, Mark and Luke.
- The account of the magi is celebrated as an epiphany of our Lord.
- For Epiphany on January 6, a large round pastry is baked with a bean hidden in it.
- The Christmas season in France comes to an end on Epiphany when we commemorate the coming of the three kings to Bethlehem.
- In Izalco, the period between Christmas and the Feast of the Epiphany is celebrated with nightly processions and Jeu Jeu, an Amerindian rain dance.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.