- 1.1 (make European) europeizar*More example sentences1.2 (integrate into the European Union) integrar en la Unión Europea
More example sentences
- But his drawings keep reminding us that a real people made their art, lived their lives, and worshiped their gods on this continent long before any Europeanized poets turned their attention to them.
- To him, the tradition meant mainly Europeanized gentility - totally inadequate to express the U.S. - although of course no one starts completely from scratch.
- We've reached the point where it's difficult to go home because we're so Europeanized.
- The Union's policy process could be viewed as an amalgam of national policy processes, which in turn has Europeanized policy-making at the national level.
- Still, it is hardly surprising that we have not witnessed a straightforward Communitarization of policy areas, such as the CFSP, justice and home affairs, or employment policy, which have effectively been Europeanized instead.
- The alliance should be Europeanized, he argues, and could include Russia.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...