Translation of Europeanize in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (make European) europeizar*Example sentences1.2 (integrate into the European Union) integrar en la Unión Europea
- But his drawings keep reminding us that a real people made their art, lived their lives, and worshiped their gods on this continent long before any Europeanized poets turned their attention to them.
- To him, the tradition meant mainly Europeanized gentility - totally inadequate to express the U.S. - although of course no one starts completely from scratch.
- We've reached the point where it's difficult to go home because we're so Europeanized.
- The Union's policy process could be viewed as an amalgam of national policy processes, which in turn has Europeanized policy-making at the national level.
- Still, it is hardly surprising that we have not witnessed a straightforward Communitarization of policy areas, such as the CFSP, justice and home affairs, or employment policy, which have effectively been Europeanized instead.
- The alliance should be Europeanized, he argues, and could include Russia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the