- 1.1 (make European) europeizar*More example sentences1.2 (integrate into the European Union) integrar en la Unión Europea
More example sentences
- But his drawings keep reminding us that a real people made their art, lived their lives, and worshiped their gods on this continent long before any Europeanized poets turned their attention to them.
- To him, the tradition meant mainly Europeanized gentility - totally inadequate to express the U.S. - although of course no one starts completely from scratch.
- We've reached the point where it's difficult to go home because we're so Europeanized.
- The Union's policy process could be viewed as an amalgam of national policy processes, which in turn has Europeanized policy-making at the national level.
- Still, it is hardly surprising that we have not witnessed a straightforward Communitarization of policy areas, such as the CFSP, justice and home affairs, or employment policy, which have effectively been Europeanized instead.
- The alliance should be Europeanized, he argues, and could include Russia.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.