Translation of Greek in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (language) it's all Greek to me [colloquial]1.2 countable (person)para mí es chino [colloquial]beware of Greeks bearing giftsgriego, (-ga) (masculine, feminine)ten cuidado, puede haber gato encerradoExample sentences
- The ancient Macedonians were considered non-Greek but are claimed as co-nationals by the modern Greeks.
- Typical of the Greeks ' modern cuisine are feta cheese and retsina wine.
- In American folklore, however, the same activity is associated with modern Greeks.
- Every generation, poets and scholars try their hands at translating Homer from ancient Greek into modern languages.
- Being very near to the centre of Hellenistic world, Greek remained the main language of book writing at Alexandria.
- About 98 percent of Greece's people speak Greek as their first language.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.