Translation of Mogul in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in India) mogol (masculine) the Great Mogul el Gran MogolExample sentences
- The Mughals were Muslims who ruled a country with a large Hindu majority.
- The Mughals of India were mighty rulers, for three centuries, especially in their golden days for six generations, from
- The Taj Mahal is the most beautiful monument built by the Mughals, the Muslim rulers of India.
(mogul)(powerful person) magnate (masculine and feminine)
- Gowing asked: ‘Are you a believer in the Great Mogul? ‘and then stood up.’
- The representations of Jahangir, the Great Mogul, by English travellers, merchants, and diplomats who visited and resided in India in the early seventeenth century largely perpetuate this binary.
- A letter of his from the court of the Great Mogul is printed by Purchas, and this and another letter from the East are included in the compilation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.