Translation of Renaissance in Spanish:
- 1Renacimiento (masculine)(before noun) Renaissance art/architecturearte (masculine) /arquitectura (feminine) renacentista or del RenacimientoRenaissance Europe/Italyla Europa/la Italia renacentista or del Renacimiento
- 2also: renaissance(revival, upsurge) [literary]renacimiento (masculine)
nuevo despertar (masculine)Example sentences
- These little plastic freaks have achieved quite a renaissance on the Web, with almost a dozen pages devoted to them.
- As a result of the Spanish Muslim impact, Tunisia experienced a renaissance in all forms of art.
- Over the past decade we have enjoyed a renaissance in the appreciation of historic performances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.