- 1.1 u c (of throne) abdicación (f)More example sentences1.2 u [formal] (of duty, responsibility) abdicación (f) [formal]; (of rights) renuncia (f)
More example sentences
- The conference at Abernethy ended in the abdication of Constantin.
- His death was followed 11 months later by King Edward VIII's abdication.
- Meanwhile, Russia's problems did not disappear with the abdication.
- Spoiling your ballot paper (s) today is an abdication of personal responsibility.
- Garrow offers three basic reasons why he thinks Justice Blackmun is guilty of "a scandalous abdication of judicial responsibility."
- Or there may be a tendency to place too much faith in Fate, which leads to an abdication of personal responsibility.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.