Translation of aberrant in Spanish:
- [formal] [behavior] aberrante; (in statistics) atípico, anómaloExample sentences
- Indeed, it was aberrant of him to accept the job and downright silly of the government to appoint him.
- If you're successful, you've doomed your family to a somewhat aberrant, abnormal existence, but it's public service.
- This was not an aberrant, deviant test thrust on the wife by an unusually suspicious husband.
- We have noticed that multiple clones carried an aberrant chromosome III that was indistinguishable by size.
- Removal of this aberrant chromosome from further calculations makes no change to the inferences drawn.
- Cells containing any of these types of chromosomal alterations were considered aberrant cells.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas