Translation of aboriginal in Spanish:
- 1.1 (indigenous) [culture/custom] aborigen, indígenaExample sentences
- Around the world, 70 percent of uranium deposits are located on aboriginal land.
- As a territory born out of the desire for an aboriginal land claims agreement, we are governed as a public government.
- The site will be arranged to evoke the lands where the eleven aboriginal nations in Quebec live.
(Aboriginal)(in Australia) de los aborígenes australianos
- Then, I realised the guests were not Indians, but rather Aboriginal Australians.
- Alice Moyle was present at the births of the new discipline of ethnomusicology and the new field of Australian Aboriginal music.
- A quiet, deep pathos surrounds the story of each Aboriginal language in its individual encounter with the modern world.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the