Translation of aboriginal in Spanish:
- 1 (indigenous)Example sentences
- Around the world, 70 percent of uranium deposits are located on aboriginal land.
- As a territory born out of the desire for an aboriginal land claims agreement, we are governed as a public government.
- The site will be arranged to evoke the lands where the eleven aboriginal nations in Quebec live.
- Then, I realised the guests were not Indians, but rather Aboriginal Australians.
- Alice Moyle was present at the births of the new discipline of ethnomusicology and the new field of Australian Aboriginal music.
- A quiet, deep pathos surrounds the story of each Aboriginal language in its individual encounter with the modern world.
- 1 (indigenous inhabitant)Example sentences
- Using the aboriginals ' own oral histories, the developer proved that the site had been designated sacred only within the past 10 years.
- Use aboriginals (not natives) when an all-encompassing collective term is needed.
- Women, youth, aboriginals [and] ethnic communities are all in there, but anglophones aren't mentioned anywhere.
- 2→ Aborigine
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.