- 1 [Medicine/Medicina] abortar
- 2 2.1 (abandon mission) abandonar 2.2 (fail) malograrseMore example sentences
- If a small bird makes a dent in a plane in flight, the pilot may abort the flight and bring the aircraft back for inspection.
- The MyTravel pilot aborted take-off and performed an emergency stop of his Airbus A321 craft.
- Hundreds of passengers were on board and only the quick reactions of one of the pilots, who aborted his take-off after reaching more than 115 mph, averted disaster.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.